I believe cartoons are an international language that can express beliefs and emotions, creating a language without borders or nationalities. My enthusiasm for cartooning has its origins in my childhood. I started cartooning when I was 7 years old. The most important thing that happened in my life and caused me to have powerful eagerness to continue this way as a cartoonist was meeting with the great Iranian cartoonist Kambiz Derambakhsh.
In 2006 I held my first individual cartoon exhibition in the Iranian House of Cartoons in Tehran. I have also participated in many international cartoon exhibitions and my work has been published in many cartoon books and catalogs.
- PhD in Mechanical engineering in École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS- Université du Québec)-Montreal-Canada
- Master of Science degree in Materials
Engineering - Tehran Univerity-Iran
- Individual cartoon exhibition in “Iranian House of Cartoon”, Tehran, Iran, (2006)
- Cartoon exhibition (ARToon) in “Musée des Maîtres et Artisans du Québec ” with Oleg Dergachov, Montreal, Canada, (2015)
· Honorable Mention of the Just For Laughs 2015 International Visual Arts Contest, Montreal,Canada 2015
· First prize of the 23rd University Humor Exhibition of Piracicaba (UNIMEP), Brazil, 2015
· The second Best Foreign Cartoon in Maya Kamath cartoon award, India, 2015
· Honorable Mention of 6th Salão Medplan de Humor, Brazil 2014
· Second prize, visual art competition ArtMTL, Un artiste, Une œuvre, Montreal, Canada 2014
· Second prize, International Cartoon Contest of Spirito di Vin, Italy 2013
· Winner, 2012 Global Editorial Cartoon Competition, CIPE, USA 2012.
· Winner, Color Graphic Humor at the 14th Edition of the Salon Diogenes Taborda Festival, Argentina 2009
· Winner, 1st International Cartoonet - Street Children, Iran 2008
· Selected prize of 5th Free CartoonsWeb International Cartoonet Festival, China